Attitude Mode Doesn't Work (acts as GPS)

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I tried searching for this answer and no luck. All is good with my P2V. Been flying for a month now and no crashes, perfect operation, etc.

My question is about Attitude mode. While flying in Phantom Vision STOCK setup, when I switch from GPS to attitude mode (S1 switch from TOP to Middle, I get nothing. It acts the exact same as GPS. Do I have to enable NAZA mode to get this to work?

You do have to enable Naza mode and it's really a good idea to do so once you have a bit of experience with the Vision. Do be careful with the options though - GPS mode is fine usually, attitude mode is a good way to practice your control in windy conditions (slight wind at first!!!) but the manual mode if you do set it up is quite difficult and should be avoided at first.

Once you set up your switch options do be careful which position it is in at take off and later - I can't stress it enough ;-)

Happy flying in Naza mode :p

You can set the lower position of the S1 switch to Failsafe/return home or manual mode when in NAZA, but you have to do this in the Assisitant software.
I would set to Failsafe/Return home, then there's no chance of accidentally getting into manual mode. Also you can check the return home feature without having to switch the transmitter off.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj