ATT mode question

Reaction score
Sorry another Newbie question.

As a new flyer as I wasn't planning of changing to NAZA mode, does that mean that with Phantom 2 Vision set in Assistant Software , ATT mode is not available to me.
It seems reading other posts that you can take better photos in ATT mode because the P2V is not fighting to maintain its position all the time.
What would be nice would be to get the P2V to a safe height and then play around with Att and manual before toggling back to GPS before landing.

Just make the change. You can have position 3 return to home to prevent accidental manual mode.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mossie said:
Is the compass calibration the same, ie S1 up and down 10 times ?
(NazaM mode calibration is different than normal Vision Calibration Page 30 Phantom User Manual)
(page 11 of the Naza-M_Quick_Start_Guide)
Calibration Procedures
1. Switch on the transmitter, and then power on autopilot system!
2. Quickly switch the control mode switch from GPS Mode to Manual Mode and back to GPS Mode (or
from GPS Mode to ATTI. Mode and back to GPS Mode) for more than 5 times, The LED indicator will
turn on constantly yellow so that the aircraft is ready for the calibration.
3. (Fig.1) Hold your Multi-rotor horizontal and rotate it around the gravitational force line (about 360o) until
the LED changes to constant green, and then go to the next step.
4. (Fig.2)Hold your Multi-rotor vertically and rotate it (its nose is downward) around the gravitational force
line (about 360o) until the LED turns off, meaning the calibration is finished.
Fig.1 Fig.2
5. If the calibration was successful, calibration mode will exit automatically. If the LED keeps flashing quickly
Red, the calibration has failed. Switch the control mode switch one time to cancel the calibration, and
then re-start from step 2.
NazaMcompasscalibration.jpg

NormalmodePhantomCompass.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20