Atlanta Hobby

Reaction score
I am a newbie who purchased a Ultimate Phantom kit from Atlanta Hobby 2 wks ago and have been unable to get thru on their phone sys or get an email response. Does anyone know what their problem is?

thats a very general question about a random store on the internet.

Some follow up Q&A's can help shed some light.

Did you never receive your product?
Is it defective?
Do you have a tracking #?
Did they give you an auto email response after the order was placed?

Their website says its on backorder. It possibly never shipped.

My guess is that they are really....really....busy. I bought a Phantom 2 with gimbal from them and I used to be able to call and get help with technical issues quickly but...... it seems not so much anymore. You might want to add another dealer or two to your list of who to call if you need accessories or additional parts later!

I received the Phantom ultimate kit no problem, in fact the communication was great until last week when I wanted to order a IOSD mini for it and also wanted to order extra battery and a Vision + for back up. I choose a hobby shop because of the technical help that they normally provide.
I subsequently ordered the extras from B&H but would have rather kept dealing with a hobby shop.

An email I received from them indicated they installed a new phone system and it was up and running. That was dated May 6, 2014.

I ordered the Phantom 2 ultimate fpv kit from Atlanta Hobby on April 1st and here it is May 9th and still no Phantom! And yes they went from answering the phones to now you have to deal with their automated system which took me about 15 to 20 minutes to talk to a live person. Last week told me they were waiting on the newer gimbals, that it was DJI's fault. When you look on their website for the ultimate fpv setup it says approximately 15 days delivery time, CLEARLY THAT IS WRONG!!! They haven't charged me yet, so I'm debating ordering from somewhere else. Wish I were flying!

BR56 said:
I am a newbie who purchased a Ultimate Phantom kit from Atlanta Hobby 2 wks ago and have been unable to get thru on their phone sys or get an email response. Does anyone know what their problem is?

Did you go to their website and follow the support links to contact their support with your order #?

I had an issue with a product that shipped late and they were fairly good about responding,. in general (tho one time they didn't reply back). but they subsequently followed up.. and told me to call their store.
so I did yesterday and got thru to someone no problem.

(I will say that this was involving a product that said it was in-stock on their website, so I ordered it, and turned out it wasn't!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair