Atlanta Hobby does not back up P2V 's

Reaction score
Do not buy P2V's from Atlanta Hobby they do not back up the products they sell with tec support. They want the money but not the problems of the product.

Posting in all these threads bashing AH will not get your quad fixed. Contact DJI and see what they say. They are the correct people to talk to since it is not brand new.

LuvMyTJ said:
Posting in all these threads bashing AH will not get your quad fixed. Contact DJI and see what they say. They are the correct people to talk to since it is not brand new.

I welcome frustrated customers to notify us of poor service received from vendors used. It may very well help some of us from future frustration.

If you don't want to see people bashing companies, you don't have to click on the thread.

But the OP has not told us about what is wrong with the P2V. If he is going to make a statement like that at least back it up with what is wrong and what steps he has taken to resolve it.

Agreed. What is wrong with it?

kydan said:
I welcome frustrated customers to notify us of poor service received from vendors used. It may very well help some of us from future frustration.

If you don't want to see people bashing companies, you don't have to click on the thread.

I agree, but I want to hear valid criticism, not frustrated customers who have not shown us that they even contacted DJI about the problem.

Here is the original thread, keep in mind his Phantom is almost 6 months old at this point. The seller, AH, is no longer responsible. It seems the OP put more effort into posting multiple threads here bashing them than trying to resolve the problem.
http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9207

Take or send your repair problems to dronefly.com
They service what they sell.
I had two serious crashes and fortunately for me, I was able to drive the 60 miles to Dronefly and had the problems fixed over the counter in less than a half hour each.

What I find interesting is that the OP has not posted his problem and the steps he took to get them fixed. Cliff at Atlanta Hobby is a fair guy and I find it difficult to believe that he would ignore a customers concern. Just my observations.

Dronefly.com said:
Contact Dronefly.com, buy a new motor. Sounds like the easiest fix.

So are you confirming that even dronefly (you?) wouldn't just fix this problem for a customer 6 months after the purchase?

Seems to me to be a very long time to expect any dealer to do that with a Phantom.

Tahoe Ed said:
What I find interesting is that the OP has not posted his problem and the steps he took to get them fixed. Cliff at Atlanta Hobby is a fair guy and I find it difficult to believe that he would ignore a customers concern. Just my observations.
I agree with Tahoe Ed. I have had nothing but excellent service from AH and Cliff in particular.
Mofroggy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic