Assitant software

Reaction score
Hi. Please illustrate me. I'm currently with the 3.2 assistant software but had read about a 3.6 update in the dji site. It state that Download the Firmware via Assistant software, but my 3.2 assistant state there is no updates.?? Can I upgrade the main controller to 3.08 and do the battery firmware upgrade thru the 3.2 assistant?

You need to download the latest assistant 3.6 then it will do the firmware updates. No dont use 3.2 to update the batteries use 3.6 only

IrishSights said:
You need to download the latest assistant 3.6 then it will do the firmware updates. No dont use 3.2 to update the batteries use 3.6 only

Whoa... I used 3.2 to update my batteries, before 3.6 came out... What's the down side? :eek: :shock:

Thanks...
-slinger

I read here that some bricked their batteries and had to be sent off to dji for a fix. Not sure which version of '3.6' it was with the plethora of patched versions all around the same time all with the same ver no.

IrishSights said:
Thanks. Do I need to uninstall 3.2 before installing 3.6?

phantomi said:
IrishSights said:
Thanks. Do I need to uninstall 3.2 before installing 3.6?
No just install and run :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues