Assistant V 3.0?

Reaction score
Using the Assistant software Mac Version 2.0 I get dialog box that pops up to upgrade firmware to v.3.0 using the "Assistant Software V.3.0". The link to DJI downloads does not show any version beyond 2.0 for the Assistant software Mac or PC. Yet the same dialog box shows - "Main Controller Current Version 3.0 Upgrade to: 3.0" across the top of the dialog box leading me to believe I have the correct version installed yet, when I try and click on any of the other buttons in the Assist software, they are greyed out and I get a warning that I need to upgrade to the newest main controller software 3.0. WTF???????

Is it just me missing something totally obvious or is DJI software and documentation lacking????

Thanks for any help on this...

Just found the same problem on my PC. it tells me I have a mismatch cos I haven't got assistant v3.0.. does this mean I'll have to start again when V3.0 finally appears?

i was just directed to this forum for help with my phantom, and this is the problem im having, has anyone found v3.0 assistant software yet? i seem to be stucked in an endless loop of firmware upgrading, heres a screenshot. after i update, and power cycle, it says firmware mismatch please update the main controller. duh, this is what i just did......HELP!! lol

4a61f4b335296442e7b80effab2e15aa.png

Sorry to hear others are having the same issue, but at least I'm not going crazy making this stuff up. :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl