Assistant Software

Reaction score
I was wondering if I connect my phantom to the Phantom RC Assistant Software will it automatically update my firmware, or does it have to be done manually.
wouldn't want it to update automatically because of this new zone restriction that as been added.

Dave.

MANUALLY!
You choose weather or not to update ( or upgrade )firmware.
Under ( UPGRADE ) tab in assistant. ( 5th tab from left )

Take care, fly safe!

Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

OK went and flew my phantom today on a farm to learn to fly, and also use the CL/HL switch it did nothing at all.
I thought that if you switch to home lock the craft should come back to home when the stick is pulled back.

I had to let it hover and run to it has I could not see witch way it was going :eek: .

This is out of the box no updated firmware, see image, I have tried to navigate to the other menu's in the assistant software but I cannot click any other menu.

Do I need to do this update.

Dave.

Attachments

• firmware.jpg
    firmware.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 319
you have to enable it from within the assistant once you've switched to NAZA mode . it'll be on the first tab.

hope this helps

Bmews

BMEWS said:
you have to enable it from within the assistant once you've switched to NAZA mode . it'll be on the first tab.

hope this helps

Bmews

I cannot select any menu's it wants the update first

dave

switched to NAZA mode by clicking on the phantom button on top right of screen.
Leds flash like mad and i still cannot select any other menu ? it just stays on the upgrade tab.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20