Assistant software only fully functional on PC?

Reaction score
So I'm on a Mac and installed the latest assistant software for my P2. Not much can be adjusted (actually nothing) so either I'm missing something OR I've got to run the P.C. version :roll: .
Suggestions please,please,please!

They are the same. Maybe poke around a bit more. What are you trying to do?

Are you sure your Mac sees the Phantom when it's connected and powered on? If you power on your controller too and move the sticks, is there any response in the software?

LuvMyTJ said:
They are the same. Maybe poke around a bit more. What are you trying to do?
I took your advice and poked around quite a bit this morning and found most things ok with two exceptions. One is it reports the Gimbal as being turned "off" though the Gimbal does in fact move.
Trying to adjust the gain/response of the H3-2D gimbal at this point. When I work the slider it shows the arrow moving but the gimbal only turns the camera to straight ahead and only if you ever so slightly move it to about center. Movement any other way drops it back to face down.
Did a calibration which did nothing to help so I figured the gain might be the issue?

The gimbal checkbox should be off, that is only on for non-Zenmuse gimbals from what I understand. If your gimbal only goes forward and down with no in-between you updated something incorrectly. I had the same issue a while ago. I re-calibrated it all and it fixed it. Try a complete re-calibration of the controller in the assistant software.

LuvMyTJ said:
The gimbal checkbox should be off, that is only on for non-Zenmuse gimbals from what I understand. If your gimbal only goes forward and down with no in-between you updated something incorrectly. I had the same issue a while ago. I re-calibrated it all and it fixed it. Try a complete re-calibration of the controller in the assistant software.

+1, Gimbal switch should be off in Assistant software. I would suggest calibrating the X1 channel you see there, that's often the cause of not having proper control of the gimbal's range of movement.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1