Assistant Software/Firmware for Mac

Reaction score
I would like to enable IOC and ensure all software/firmware is up to date, but cannot find downloads for Mac. Please help!

If you're flying a Phantom 1 then you will need to get hold of a Windows machine or install Windows in a virtual machine on your Mac. Or use bootcamp.

Wind Shear, I am flying a Phantom 1. Info on the downloads page state I need to use Windows. I was hoping to find out if there was a way around the need for a windows machine (I'm all Mac). Rilot, Ill try bootcamp, Thanks.

I prefer Parallels to Bootcamp, but either will work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also prefer Parallels to bootcamp, just because it takes so long to reboot. With Parallels all you need do is slide your desktop over and your in a windows machine. And if you don't need it and want to free up resources just suspend it. I only have a couple MS specific programs I use. With my P2V i just use the MAC Assistant.

F6Rider said:
I also prefer Parallels to bootcamp, just because it takes so long to reboot. With Parallels all you need do is slide your desktop over and your in a windows machine. And if you don't need it and want to free up resources just suspend it. I only have a couple MS specific programs I use. With my P2V i just use the MAC Assistant.

Hey Jesse, I'm not a mac savy as you. How do I install Parallel's on my mac?

Just download it and it will walk you through the setup.

You do have to buy it for $89 though...

You can use this with Macs too and it's free... https://www.virtualbox.org
No matter what you use you still need a valid version of Windows to install. You can't use a copy of Widows 7 or 8 as they call home to check validity.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr