Aspiring Model in Photo Shoot Fail ... DRONE TO THE FACE!!

Reaction score
Fortunately this is from a very responsible news source, no hype here!
The talking head wrapped up the story with words of wisdom: "one important thing for drone owners to remember, the average drone only has power to last about 15 minutes in flight."
upload_2016-5-11_18-47-56.png
Here's how brutal it is to break into the biz -- an aspiring model/actress is lucky she still has eyes, ears and a nose after a 4-prop drone smashed into her face during a photo shoot.
Jess Adams was helping a photographer friend Saturday with a clothing shoot in Malibu. Jess, who's appeared on "Community," says it was her first time working with a drone.
It had all the makings of a perfect shot ... on a rocky bluff, waves crashing, the wind blowing and what Jess says was her "seductively eye-f******" the drone camera lens. And then ... WHAM!!
Jess doesn't think it was a piloting error ... rather the drone rode a gust of wind directly into her face.
Aspiring Model/Actress --- In Photo Shoot Fail ... Takes Drone to the Face!! (VIDEO + PHOTOS)

Reactions: liketogethigh
And then ... WHAM!!
Jess doesn't think it was a piloting error ... rather the drone rode a gust of wind directly into her face.
And Jess doesn't think it's pilot error to fly a buzzsaw close enough to someone's face that it could happen?
Aspiring models/actresses aren't noted for their reasoning power.

Reactions: Myetkt
That will buff right out!

I often see photo shoots of cars and such in Malibu on Pacific Coast Highway when I am down in So Cal. Usually in the beachside parking lots around sunset. I have never stumbled upon this kind of shoot down south. Although I did catch a topless photo shoot in Santa Cruz on a somewhat secluded beach. Had to walk my dogs back and forth about 4 times. :)

nothing a little photoshop won't fix
Looks like there is lots of that going on already.
upload_2016-5-11_22-8-41.png

Reactions: lookin4pain

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers