Asking DJI to remove a NFZ

Reaction score
Hi,

I live around 5 miles from a former RAF base here in Cambridgeshire, UK called RAF Wyton.

It used to be a an air force base, but now all the aircraft have moved 20 miles up the road to another RAF base.

How can I get DJI to remove it as a NFZ? Is there a specific procedure and how long does it take. The reason I ask is when I get my P3P I'm around 2 miles at the home point for when the bird lifts off.

Cheers

Nick

I would download the dji go app and see if it has your area as a no fly zone. All the airports in my are are a 5 mile no fly zone but the app only has right around the airport so if u are 1 mile away the p3p will still fly.

Reactions: nickyb
I would download the dji go app and see if it has your area as a no fly zone. All the airports in my are are a 5 mile no fly zone but the app only has right around the airport so if u are 1 mile away the p3p will still fly.
Thanks for the info.
I did check the NFZ on the DJI website and its listed on there as a big red dot.

And I am trying to get one added. For some reason they left out an international airport in New York (Syracuse Hancock). Nor do they list Griffiss International Airport (old military compound Griffiss Air Base) right nearby SH airport.

This is the DJI no fly map...
source - No FLY Zones | DJI

Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 3.02.03 PM✨.png

Here is the "Don't Fly Drones Here" map (which is correct)...
source - Don't Fly Drones Here

Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 3.01.19 PM✨.png

Reactions: nickyb

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4