AS IF THE POWERS THAT BE WILL EVER LET THIS HAPPEN

From Ghostbusters:

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Mayor: All right, all right! I get the point!

sdtrojan said:
From Ghostbusters:

Got to be one of the best films of the 80's

I purchased a mini Husban quad to practice and familiarize myself with the controls before purchasing my Phantom. Trying to fly that mini outside was a disaster! Even the slightest breeze took it away from any of my control. Instead, I flew and practiced indoors with it. I was capable of flying outdoors with virtually NO wind whatsoever. And, the mini was much heavier than the one shown in the article. So, I have to wonder just how stable that little lightweight in the article would fly in even the slightest of breeze? My opinion, not much better than the mini I had when attempting to flying outdoors.

Lonewolf said:
I purchased a mini Husban quad to practice and familiarize myself with the controls before purchasing my Phantom. Trying to fly that mini outside was a disaster! Even the slightest breeze took it away from any of my control. Instead, I flew and practiced indoors with it. I was capable of flying outdoors with virtually NO wind whatsoever. And, the mini was much heavier than the one shown in the article. So, I have to wonder just how stable that little lightweight in the article would fly in even the slightest of breeze? My opinion, not much better than the mini I had when attempting to flying outdoors.

Sounds like you fly your Hubsan in low rates. Try pressing in your right stick after turning on the transmitter. It should beep twice. Then press the left stick in (to turn off flipping) It should beep once and then fly fine, even in strong wind.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4