Arris CM2000

What form of payment do you want? Also are you located in USA? If so what state?

Thanks
Tom in SC

I'm sorry but if I can buy version 5 for only $29 more I'm not interested in your gimbal at $300

I
'm sorry but if I can buy version 5 for only $29 more I'm not interested in your gimbal at $300
Version 5 ?
I ordered version 4 a week ago and saw no sign of a v.5 anywhere.
Do you have a link?
Just to see what I'm missing out on,if anything.
Edit; Just looked at the Hobbywing site and they changed it the day after mine was posted.The config software looks to have changed and the motors too.
Not to worry,I'm sure I'll be happy with what's coming.

PTCX said:
I
'm sorry but if I can buy version 5 for only $29 more I'm not interested in your gimbal at $300
Version 5 ?
I ordered version 4 a week ago and saw no sign of a v.5 anywhere.
Do you have a link?
Just to see what I'm missing out on,if anything.
Edit; Just looked at the Hobbywing site and they changed it the day after mine was posted.The config software looks to have changed and the motors too.
Not to worry,I'm sure I'll be happy with what's coming.

They also changed the board. Go figure, I've only had my v4 for about 2 weeks. The configuration software seems to look more up-to-date. v5 just came out about 2 days go. I was pretty bummed. Nonetheless v4 is awesome. You can always upgrade the board yourself if you really want it.

My V4 is still in the box, has never flown and you won't have to pay almost $30 to have it shipped from China, which would make it $330.00, in the case of the V5 for $329.00 plus shipping, your great deal is now $360.00. I'll still ship to the lower 48 for $300 and throw in some extra dampers.
Oh, and you'll get it in just a few days instead of a few weeks.

skipper1 said:
My V4 is still in the box, has never flown and you won't have to pay almost $30 to have it shipped from China, which would make it $330.00, in the case of the V5 for $329.00 plus shipping, your great deal is now $360.00. I'll still ship to the lower 48 for $300 and throw in some extra dampers.
Oh, and you'll get it in just a few days instead of a few weeks.

Make sense ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20