Arris CM2000 jello effect?

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm getting crazy because I cant get a perfect video with my Arris CM2000 and gopro hero black. The stock props are balanced.
You can see in this video the problem I'm talking about:
http://youtu.be/FexMaBCAjk0
Any ideas what else I could do?

I don't see much Jello. I see some vibration plus some fisheye issues. You need to tilt the camera down a bit as you are getting some prop wash effect caused by light hitting the props and washing over the lens.
What is your frame rate set too?

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The frame rate is set to 50.
And yes, maybe its not jello effect, its just vibration but I don't know how to get rid of it.
The prop wash effect doesn't worry me because in this case the camera was tilted too high.
Any sugerences for the vibration problem?

You don't have too much anti jello mounts? If you put too much anti jelly on, it will shake. You will get rid of the jelly though, but it will shake because it is too loose.

Pictures

The only thing I have is the Arris CM2000 nothing else.
dydy3eha.jpg

Arangu said:
dydy3eha.jpg

Is this an older version of the ARRIS CM2000. Mine looks nothing like this. Mine came with 8 rubber shock obsorbers but I still see slight vibrations but compared to what I had before, I find my video near perfect for my taste. I just need to work on getting the HERO3 angled downward some.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RefAnr0fiRI[/youtube]

FangsCPO said:
Arangu said:
dydy3eha.jpg

Is this an older version of the ARRIS CM2000. Mine looks nothing like this. Mine came with 8 rubber shock obsorbers but I still see slight vibrations but compared to what I had before, I find my video near perfect for my taste. I just need to work on getting the HERO3 angled downward some.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RefAnr0fiRI[/youtube]

Yes, mine is the V 3.0.
Maybe I should try changing to a newer carbon fiber plate, like yours that has 8 dumpers...

Looking at your video again, it looks pretty good. If anything, as previously mentioned, you may want to slow down a bit. I think there is a way to upgrade your gimbal. I think it would run about $20-$30.

FangsCPO said:
Looking at your video again, it looks pretty good. If anything, as previously mentioned, you may want to slow down a bit. I think there is a way to upgrade your gimbal. I think it would run about $20-$30.
I have the same Version gimbal, I think they came out the new one probably the same week I ordered mine. Do you have a link where we can upgrade! Thanks!

FangsCPO said:
When you say upgrade, you mean change the carbon fiber plate right?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31