Arkansas Adventure

Reaction score
What up kids?? Ever since I purchased my P3P my wife has taken a completely new interest in flying. She even demanded I pull over on many occasions during a recent weekend trip to shoot some of the following footage. This is completely her work in Premier and she told me to "post it to that forum you're always on" to see what you guys think. Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: FLOATFLYER
Sweet video. Ya'll make a great team. What part of AR were you in? I go through Ft Smith, Conway and Little Rock on my way to Pine Bluff a few times a year.

Reactions: SilverStone641
Sweet video. Ya'll make a great team. What part of AR were you in? I go through Ft Smith, Conway and Little Rock on my way to Pine Bluff a few times a year.

Being from Texas it's one of our absolute favorite places for weekend trips. We've been to Fayetteville, Little Rock, Hot Springs, pretty much all over! I have to say though, my favorite spot for flying so far is up in Eureka Springs. The combo of the hills, the fall colors, occasional bridges and rivers make it FANTASTIC for video!

Reactions: snerd
I am OK with your wife having a beard, live and let live. Nice video, although I think the shots are to short to hypnotize, just when I am starting to love the shot, it changes. So much real estate in so little time.

Reactions: SilverStone641
Great Video. I'm about finished with my first video myself but am struggling to find good music, that is free. How were you able to legally use that sound track?

Great Video. I'm about finished with my first video myself but am struggling to find good music, that is free. How were you able to legally use that sound track?

Youtube classifies it as a copyrighted song which means my video may not play world-wide, will have ads on it and I won't be able to monetize it. These things don't bother me so no worries!

I just noticed that if you edit a video you've uploaded to Youtube and go to the Audio tab they provide a playlist of ad-free songs that you could use. Might be worth a look!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic