Arizona Mesa crash, excuse to buy a P4

Reaction score
I helped my brother move to Mesa Arizona and I just had to get video of the mesas.
At 400 feet it kept disconnecting, so I went to 300 feet and it worked great.
In my city I can barely get out 4000 feet, so imagine my joy when I was out 9000 feet and still going. But the video feed would break up for a few seconds and then come back on.
The last time the video broke up and came back on, there was the side of the mesa and I ran the P3A right into it. Spectacular crash.
No way of looking for it, too far away and a lot of private property.

So I went to Best Buy and bought a P4A. HAPPY CAMPER.

Yep, that's a good excuse. It worked for me with my wife. I was only 600 ft. but the water did the trick! After I got my P4, I found out my P3 still worked.

I wouldn't sweat the trash. It's not an everyday thing, in comparison to what China is doing with the waste from the things they manufacture everyday. Their crap also floats in the air we breath. As the southwest is concerned, Look at the border crossing areas. That same group throws bags of trash out their cars when coming off the interstate. I know Dallas has the trashiest hi-way ramps in the nation.

Just don't do it again. It's like something you want to do everyday. lol

Not to mention leaving your garbage on my wonderful landscape.
First of all, it isn't YOUR landscape. It was actually outside of Apache Junction. I could see the drone with my binoculars but the elevation snuck up on me. And as for you snotty comment, my reply is blow me. Goodday sir.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic