ArgTek

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering where I can pick up an Argtek mod in the UK. Can only find it on the US

Thanks

Just type in Argtek,mine came today from China through Blueproton on ebay.
Only took 2 weeks.
Yeah thats my other hobby haha...

Anyone know of a good tablet mount that is compatible with this?

I have a P3S, I ordered the tablet mount that goes on the DJI Inspire. I had to drill the case but it fit great, is rock solid and makes it so easy to mount a tablet without it flopping around. There are several installation video's on youtube showing how to do it. I got mine on Amazon. Its a DJI part #49:

or

Good Flying!

Reactions: Hickeroar
I have a P3S, I ordered the tablet mount that goes on the DJI Inspire. I had to drill the case but it fit great, is rock solid and makes it so easy to mount a tablet without it flopping around. There are several installation video's on youtube showing how to do it. I got mine on Amazon. Its a DJI part #49:
Good Flying!

Thanks for the tips! Sounds like what I'm looking for. :)

I just ordered the Inspire 1 tablet mod myself, I don't know why this video drone doesn't come with a tablet mount already. I am using my Nexus 7 and downloading Google maps.
I find myself in a state of perpetual mind games figuring out which antennae mod will give me the best boost without emptying my wallet, and coming up a few cents short.:confused:

Reactions: gvsukids
Did you go for the argtek, if so which version, and what results did you get? Cheers.
I went with the new ARGTek kit that has the 10dbi 5.8ghz Omni-directional and two 7dbi 2.4ghz directional panels. The kit also includes a 6dbi 5.8ghz directional panel for long range flights. The furthest I've had my P3S with the ARGTek mod out was 7200' I still had full bars on RC and Video but turned around cause it was first time out this far and got a little nervous, plus it was over a lake lol.

I went with the new ARGTek kit that has the 10dbi 5.8ghz Omni-directional and two 7dbi 2.4ghz directional panels. The kit also includes a 6dbi 5.8ghz directional panel for long range flights. The furthest I've had my P3S with the ARGTek mod out was 7200' I still had full bars on RC and Video but turned around cause it was first time out this far and got a little nervous, plus it was over a lake lol.
It was money well spent in my opinion, I love it.

I just ordered the Inspire 1 tablet mod myself, I don't know why this video drone doesn't come with a tablet mount already. I am using my Nexus 7 and downloading Google maps.
I find myself in a state of perpetual mind games figuring out which antennae mod will give me the best boost without emptying my wallet, and coming up a few cents short.:confused:
Went with the DBS myself, very happy with it.
DBS mod.jpg

Good to hear, I'm bordering on ordering one. Yes I'm sure the dbs is miles better technically, but it's twice the price over here, not sure I need that distance. Plus, it looks like something doc from back to the future would make lol

Last edited:
DBS won't help if there's too much interference. My DBS unboosted is almost the same as stock in a dense suburban. You want to add with 2 boosters (5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz) and have a solid signal in 1.5km radius with dense suburban and can go as far as 6km or even more in rural.

DBS won't help if there's too much interference. My DBS unboosted is almost the same as stock in a dense suburban. You want to add with 2 boosters (5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz) and have a solid signal in 1.5km radius with dense suburban and can go as far as 6km or even more in rural.
Have you boosted your mod, or just thinking about it. I was toying with doing it myself. Even though you said in an suburban area it didn't help much, for me it did improve the range a little. But more importantly it felt more solid of a signal.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes it is boosted now. IMO, antenna doesn't help much in a high interference area. It will add the signal strength a little, but not much. It's the boosters that will shake away those interferences.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj