Argtek range extender issues

Reaction score
having issues with my phantom 3 standard after installing argtek range extender.

Installation was easy and I know my connections are strong. Phone will connect to remote and craft and I can do a remote calibration without issue. I can NOT get the craft to take off via the remote. The gimbal control works without issue.

No idea what might be causing this ..any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Maybe try rebooting everything. I had similar issue and that resolved it. Hi Now, I just installed ARGtek range extender and have sinned controller with P3S. I go into DJI Go and my camera picture is all scrambled. Relinked controller again with no luck. Any ideas what might be my issue?

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

having issues with my phantom 3 standard after installing argtek range extender.

Installation was easy and I know my connections are strong. Phone will connect to remote and craft and I can do a remote calibration without issue. I can NOT get the craft to take off via the remote. The gimbal control works without issue.

No idea what might be causing this ..any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
maybe you need to calibrate your compass.

Do anyone know where I can I get the patch 1.5.7 downgrade. That is not corrupt and actually works. I really want to fix this issue so I can move on to whatever comes next

Do anyone know where I can I get the patch 1.5.7 downgrade. That is not corrupt and actually works. I really want to fix this issue so I can move on to whatever comes next

Check on phantomhelp.com. Select the P3S (or whatever your bird is) at the top of the page. Scroll down to 'firmware'. There are several how-to's and videos on how to downgrade.

I run 1.5.70 on both my P3S's with no issues.

Check on phantomhelp.com. Select the P3S (or whatever your bird is) at the top of the page. Scroll down to 'firmware'. There are several how-to's and videos on how to downgrade.

Great piece of advice however I gone there and 1.5.7 do not work and 3 others was corrupted

Did you clear SDcard or format it then copy the 1.5.7 on to it...thr restart the craft?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20