ARGtek DJI Phantom 3 Standard WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit

Reaction score
I bought both this and the DBS antenna kits, and I like the DBS kit better just because it is more compact. This is an original kit with the 7dB omni center antenna with the two side patch antennas. This is as new. White in color. I will also include a third patch antenna if you want to replace the omni with a patch instead. It was purchased separately and is black in color, just so you know - if that bothers you.

$47 includes shipping to continental US only. Paypal only. No APO FPO or PO boxes, sorry.

ARGtek Kit.jpg
extra patch antenna.jpg

I bought both this and the DBS antenna kits, and I like the DBS kit better just because it is more compact. This is an original kit with the 7dB omni center antenna with the two side patch antennas. This is as new. White in color. I will also include a third patch antenna if you want to replace the omni with a patch instead. It was purchased separately and is black in color, just so you know - if that bothers you.

$47 includes shipping to continental US only. Paypal only. No APO FPO or PO boxes, sorry.

View attachment 66428 View attachment 66429
Can I get the adapter separately?

I'm not sure what you are calling the "adapter," but I'm going to guess that you mean the bar-like section where the antennas mount. If you're asking me if I will sell the adapter separately, sure - for $47. And I'll throw in antennas for free! Seriously, what good would it do me to split up this kit?

If you are just asking if there is somewhere to by the "adapter" I'm sorry, I don't know of anywhere. You might search the 3D printing sites and see if anyone has come up with a model file to print one.

Good luck.

Andy

I'm not sure what you are calling the "adapter," but I'm going to guess that you mean the bar-like section where the antennas mount. If you're asking me if I will sell the adapter separately, sure - for $47. And I'll throw in antennas for free! Seriously, what good would it do me to split up this kit?

If you are just asking if there is somewhere to by the "adapter" I'm sorry, I don't know of anywhere. You might search the 3D printing sites and see if anyone has come up with a model file to print one.

Good luck.

Andy
Yeah, that mounting bracket and wires/coax sockets are what I'm looking for. I wanted to get my own higher dBi antennas.

In my experience with both of these options, i think it's best to have an omni on the 5.8ghz for the control of the craft. It is much better compared to a patch antenna for maintaining signal when the quad is overhead. The patch antennas are best for bettering the 2.4ghz video signal.

In my experience with both of these options, i think it's best to have an omni on the 5.8ghz for the control of the craft. It is much better compared to a patch antenna for maintaining signal when the quad is overhead. The patch antennas are best for bettering the 2.4ghz video signal.
So patch antennas are uni-directional?

Patch antennas which are the flat square shapes, and helical which have the coil shape are both directional and need to be pointed as directly as possible at the target. The stick shaped omnidirectional antennas receive and send in short of a donut shape around them. They do not "see" in the directions of either end of the "stick" so you don't point them at the target, but rather have the length of the antenna generally facing the target. They are more forgiving in terms of the aim, but tend to have a shorter range for a given dB rating. You can make them more sensitive (higher dB rating and longer length) but then the donut becomes narrower, and aim becomes more critical. . Probably a little oversimplified, but maybe that helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj