Argtek Blue Proton customer service.

Reaction score
Anybody have a contact for this company? I am trying to find there newest 10dbi extender. There is one on Amazon for $74.95 that looks like the one, but it says for P3 Standard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Anybody have a contact for this company? I am trying to find there newest 10dbi extender. There is one on Amazon for $74.95 that looks like the one, but it says for P3 Standard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using PhantomPilots mobile app
just a hint for you would be happier with dbs mod I have both argtek and dbs and dbs is way better for only 30 more dollars

Can you give specifics on the mod you're talking about? Maybe a link where to buy?

Thanks

Anyone having issues after installing the rgtek range extender , I'm having issues with not being able to fly any further than 100' can anyone help me ?

Anyone having issues after installing the rgtek range extender , I'm having issues with not being able to fly any further than 100' can anyone help me ?

Mine worked fine and increased greatly. I just installed the itelite dbs mod but broke one of the conneutrons.

Are you sure all 3 wires are connected ton boards securly?

Like H1 said above...
Most likely a connection issue.
RF connectors are unforgiving. They're either right or not, no in between.

Mine worked fine and increased greatly. I just installed the itelite dbs mod but broke one of the conneutrons.

Are you sure all 3 wires are connected ton boards securly?
I'm pretty sure they are I double checked , but I'll check again to make sure thank you !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj