ARGtek Antenna tested today CE

Reaction score
So guys my argtek antenna came actually very fast from Taiwan to Cyprus. The estimated delivery was 1-2 months. But in 12 days time i got it. I opened the remote today, and struggled a bit to fit the antenna, hot glued it and closed it. Usually there are 2 places i fly. In my neighborhood, where there are tons of wifi's and at another open area with the minimum interference possible. In the first location i usually get around 350m. Today i pushed it at 803m with the new mod. That more than double. I'm quite impressed with the quality of this product. Looks and feels very solid and it does actually works. I'm flying tomorrow to the other location where i usually get 700m and i will post the updates here. I'm hoping the weather will be good tomorrow with no winds. :)
IMG_1103 [566564].JPG

Interested to see what your results are, found an ARGtek for £45 on eBay and I'm really tempted!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Struggled a little at first but here it is! 1.3km, with a bit of wind. Before max was 890m but that happened only once. I was usually getting 650-700m. That translates into 400-600m more! Not that bad! Going to make a little edit, maybe later i will post it here!
PrPdDhI.png

I'm gonna be flying my bird tomorrow if the weather allow me, and i will keep you updated. One thing i found out is you have to play with the antennas to get the max of potential. I tilted them at a 30 degrees angle and got better results that before.

Interesting. I'm now wondering what's the better of the two. ARGtek or DBmods

So didn't have the energy to edit the range test, but i edited a 2 minute video i shot today;p Check it out and tell me your thoughts;p

That's awesome!! I think that's the way I am going to go! I don't need much further. I think that far would make me nervous in this area!! Haha

I just got mine off Amazon it' looks just like it but black did you find instructions any picks I've seen this stuff b4 but so hard to find

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20