Are you using the VR glasses in the market?

Reaction score
I have a oneplus one (5" android) and want to get a good vr glasses under $50. Can you guys recommend a couple models you used and liked?

good vr glasses under $50
Um... good luck with that :coldsweat: Most VR glasses, even ones that use your phone (except Google Cardboard:rage:) are at least $99

Um... good luck with that :coldsweat: Most VR glasses, even ones that use your phone (except Google Cardboard:rage:) are at least $99
I appreciate your response but you are incorrect. Look on Amazon and you'll find at least 20 under $100.

They have many models with remotes for under $30. That's what in looking for. Best value for the money if anyone has experience. Thanks

Those would qualify in the Google Cardboard category; cheap plastic enclosure for your phone with two lenses. None of those glasses existed before the launch of Google Cardboard, which was one of the first to actually use a phone as the screen, and one of the first with actual content.

Those would qualify in the Google Cardboard category; cheap plastic enclosure for your phone with two lenses. None of those glasses existed before the launch of Google Cardboard, which was one of the first to actually use a phone as the screen, and one of the first with actual content.
Thanks for making the point for Google cardboard. I will include them in my research.

Hello are you going to get a little smarter than that just because he can buy something for $50 or less doesn't mean it's worth even a dollar reason why things are different prices because you get different levels but for the most part you spend to around $100
I appreciate your response but you are incorrect. Look on Amazon and you'll find at least 20 under $100.

They have many models with remotes for under $30. That's what in looking for. Best value for the money if anyone has experience. Thanks

I got the HooToos's last week and the image is amazing. I have phone LG G3 with hi res. screen.

The higher resolution your phone the better. I transferred some videos over to my phone so I could test the quality.
I noticed detail in the videos I had not seen before watching the same videos on either of my pc monitors or my plasma tv.

I need glasses and they fit in the viewer without problem.

I paid $67 Canadian from Amazon.
HooToo 3D VR Virtual Reality Glasses (Focal and Pupil Distance Adjustable Headset for iPhone Samsung Moto LG Nexus HTC, Black/White): Amazon.ca: Cell Phones & Accessories

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4