Are these both legitament?

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439075484.079782.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439075496.600295.jpg

I have seen these two different variations of a phantom 3 professional box, are they both real?

View attachment 26919View attachment 26921

I have seen these two different variations of a phantom 3 professional box, are they both real?

I know firsthand the Chinese market box has the picture of the Phantom on an angle... like the bottom photo. My Phantom box isn't within my reach at the moment but I'm pretty sure it's like the top one.

I was sent a Chinese market phantom from a buyer on Amazon and immediately returned it and got one from an authorized dealer. (BH)

I know firsthand the Chinese market box has the picture of the Phantom on an angle... like the bottom photo. My Phantom box isn't within my reach at the moment but I'm pretty sure it's like the top one.

I was sent a Chinese market phantom from a buyer on Amazon and immediately returned it and got one from an authorized dealer. (BH)

I just watched an U boxing video, it is that one image is on the front and back, I don't have a phantom 3 yet so I was just making sure the different pictures didn't alter what was inside!

I just watched an U boxing video, it is that one image is on the front and back, I don't have a phantom 3 yet so I was just making sure the different pictures didn't alter what was inside!
Just be sure to buy from an authorized dealer.

Thats worrying. The picture on my box is like the one on the bottom - angled ! :eek::eek:

*edit* Now Ive sobered up and reread this thread, Ive looked at the box properly and I have both images on the box. :oops: :)

Last edited:
Thats worrying. The picture on my box is like the one on the bottom - angled ! :eek::eek:

If you got it from an authorized dealer and all the text on the box front is in english, you should be good.

Ive just gone through my emails and bought the P3P from Quadcopters uk.

'Breath out, and relax....'

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439082896.268692.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439082948.761389.jpg

This is my box, I purchased direct from DJI. It has one pic straight on and the other side is at an angle.

ashtonhess, it's okay to buy from eBay and Amazon. Just make sure the seller is listed here:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/Available
Thanks for all the help you post and furnish on this forum!-- many of the questions posted are readily found on your site. Read the Manual and go to Phantom help and then pose the questions:):):) Cheers for a great job.

Reactions: Jbundy63
I purchased mine from B&H photo. Back of box is straight on shot front of box also the the opening flap has the angled shot. All in English, no Chinese printing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31