Are there any mounts to put the mini iPad on the Controller?

Re: Are there any mounts to put the mini iPad on the Control

Thanks Studiowise! I originally saw your post over on RC w/the mini mounted to the DJI ball which is what I'd like to do. What tablet holder is that, and did it come w/socket (to grip the ball) or did you stack something else onto the back that had the socket?

In the meantime I ordered a Nootle mini w/suction stand for another project as it has the Nootle mini + tripod adaptor + suction mount, but I'd love to get it mounted to the DJI ball.

iDrone

Re: Are there any mounts to put the mini iPad on the Control

iDrone said:
Thanks Studiowise! I originally saw your post over on RC w/the mini mounted to the DJI ball which is what I'd like to do. What tablet holder is that, and did it come w/socket (to grip the ball) or did you stack something else onto the back that had the socket?

In the meantime I ordered a Nootle mini w/suction stand for another project as it has the Nootle mini + tripod adaptor + suction mount, but I'd love to get it mounted to the DJI ball.

iDrone

hi, the parts ive listed will work for clamping onto the bar like i now have OR directly to the ball.
if anyone would like my version 1 design (see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3485) then i can post it for the cost of shipping only.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers