Are any ebay sellers selling actual new DJI batteries?

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here buys on ebay and knows of a trusted seller.

I've been looking and I see a lot of "clone" "knockoff" batteries that look just like the real thing. Having many hobbies, watches are another so I have been burnt in the past with this knockoff junk.

Many I have looked at say something like this;

Details about 2Pack 5200mAh 11.1V 3S Intelligent Battery For DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus
✓ 30% OFF✓DJI AUTHENTIC ✓ 1 Year Warranty ✓ USA SELLER

Reading that made me bite for a second or two, then wondered what does "DJI AUTHENTIC" actually mean.

After looking at the specs the seller listed I noticed "Brand:
Unbranded" and "Model: LIPO-001WE*2".

Further looking shows that model number to be that of a battery made by Poweradd.

Am I wrong? If so I won't be offended if you tell me, I just want to know before I buy. I'm not real happy with the DJI batteries either so maybe these Poweradd's are as good or better.

My 16 years of ebay experience tells me there are a pile of knockoff batteries on ebay for sale with trick words used to made their ad sound like these are genuine DJI batteries.

Are the Poweradd batteries the same as DJI's?

Last edited:
I did find one seller that seems to be selling the real deal. I just purchased one, wanted more but I'll wait and see what I get first.

And I am calling ebay, they most likely won't care but those listing their batteries as DJI brand that aren't need to be made to list them as the brand that made them not what they fit. Ebay has really gone down hill.

eBay seems to be all knock-offs. On Amazon, you can get them for as low as $109/each if you buy two here.

Next question.

Is DJI still producing these batteries for the P2V?

They stopped support so unless another more current models uses the same one they will at some point.

Does anyone know, are these made in house at DJI or contracted out? Who makes them?

Viper_x- You bought used batteries for $94, instead of new for $99?
I have a few used ones that I'll sell you for $94 each. :)

Must be the shipping fee? Where are you?

jwax I live in UK and here they cost £110 a piece, got them for £150 two with free shipping and one for £70, so I would say a good deal. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20