Apps

Reaction score
Hi does any one no of any others apps that you can fly the phantom 2 v+ with that's good apart from the dji vision app

Hi there, totally new to this thing (quads that is)
I have just got myself a v2+ and have read all the (must read bits) in the instructions, and have hit a hurdle already.
Maybe someone here can advise/help me.
I tried to load the required apps from DJI and found that I could not load the driver installer? keeps coming up "driver installer exe is corrupt or invalid"
Has anyone come up with the same thing??
I would like to get this downloaded before I try flying the thing
Cheers for any help guys

Try right clicking on the driver and run as administrator.

I think if you're using a Mac, you don't need the driver, if I'm inderstanding your problem right.

Hi also a newbie and had the same problem, download the zips file not the exe, save it then run the zip and it works. Also had problems trying to use it with windows 10 just would not work, reverted back to my old desktop running windows 7 and all now works as it should.

Phantompano is a good app to have panorama shots stitched together. It auto take shots and then give you one big picture. Simple and easy with good results.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454268509.284064.jpg

Last edited:
If you're on iOS apple device you can check out this.. It's really the best I've seen and used so far apart from litchi for android thus the android version of litchi only supports for the vision and vision + platform.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl