Apps that can handle large numbers of missions?

Reaction score
Doing and job where I need to survey 70-80 miles of canal. Will be using a Phantom 3 Pro. I will be looking for wading bird species, locations, and population numbers.

I have flights planned out in Google Earth and saved as .kml files with altitudes set for most of the 80 miles. Will be using GIS magic to plot my route to and from all my launch points/areas.

Its a pretty big project with potentially 100+ flights so I'm still trying to strategize. I want to use something like Litchi or Autopilot so that the drone can fly itself along my preset paths and altitudes while I watch the feed and take photos or videos when I see wading birds or anything of interest. I haven't purchased Litchi yet but when I tried to upload several missions to the online app, I was told to wait a period of time before uploading another...Obviously I have dozens and dozens and don't want top spend hours uploading missions. Any Suggestions?

Did you register in the "online app",, I am assuming you are referring to Litchi Mission Hub? I use the Mission Hub a lot and have never has to wait. Mind you I do have Litchi and really enjoy it.

Error: Cannot create missions this often.

The above message is what I get when I try and quickly upload and save another kml as a mission in Litchi. I waited about a minute and then was able to upload another so I guess that's not too bad...

It may take a minute to process that data,,,but a minute may be the time it takes to send and receive your data..a lot depends on your connection speed and computer speed

Hmm that's a good point. I will attempt uploading on a different connection.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20