Apps for phantom 3

Reaction score
What good third party apps are there for the p3a. I want to be able to orbit and poi etc. any good suggestions?

You can find some commonly used DJI GO alternatives here.

You might want to have a good look at Autopilot from Autoflight Logic. Theree isn't much more you will ever need, except maybe pano's and i think they might be working on that Ver. 3 is due out soon. Videos are on youtube. do your self a favor and look at them

Mine does not show this
You need to go to Advanced Settings and Enable Multiple Flight Mode. Once that is done you can enter IOC modes by changes the PAF switch down to F. You then select which mode you want to use. When done you can move the PAF switch back to P mode.

You have to be in "F Mode" to enable the functions you want in the GoApp.

I use FPV Camera + Mission Planner (iOS) almost every time I fly.

Mission planner is excellent to pre-program/plan the flight at home, save it, then just fly when on location. Works flawlessly on P3P/iPad mini 4. - I'm sure it would work without problems on P3A.

You don't have to even connect to the quad to plan the mission at home.

I would be lost without it..

Litchi is good. (I know it very well because I was a Beta tester for Litchi before release on iOS)

However I find that Mission Planner is much easier to Program. I can program a mission with 8-10 waypoints and multiple targets in less then a minute in mission planner. While on Litchi it takes longer.

I do like the fact that With Litchi you can program a mission on a PC then upload or share.

I still think that for an app that is quick/easy to program at home or on the field when you have little time, Mission Planner just works!

(btw - I have no association with the above Apps other then buying and trying/using them as an end user.)

AIRNEST draw a line on the map and the drone will follow that line at your desired height speed etc . Brilliant app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31