Apples new iPhone 4k video and 12mp camera

Reaction score
If they can fit that in a phone I'd like to see upgrades to the phantom camera/video.

I thinking something a little more upgraded.. Not on the video side but stills. Would also like to see a zoom.
Not even the iPhone can zoom. Unless you are talking about digital zoom which is :eek:

if you are looking for zoom, you only need to wait 7 hours more for the new Inspire announcement...

To get the same zoom effect as an iphone, shoot it in 4k then use premiere to digitally zoom in post...same effect ;)

I think DJI Has a little more room to work with vs a phone. Just don't like the idea a cell phone has the same (or better) quality as my phantom.

Zoom takes a lens and a lens is heavy especially considering the mechanicals required to zoom.

If you want a zooming drone buy a Predator.

Maybe it's just me coming from a DSLR, I expect the same quality. Which I know is not going to happen.

There's a kickstarter for a 4k camera that's smaller than a go pro and allows interchangable lenses. Can't remember the name of it. Not the same thing but pretty interesting.

There's a kickstarter for a 4k camera that's smaller than a go pro and allows interchangable lenses. Can't remember the name of it. Not the same thing but pretty interesting.

This is all I'm getting at. I understand phones don't fly but the P3's are geared towards photography. I think once I get some filters and slow down my shutter speed I won't be as disappointed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic