Apple Releases iOS 9.1 to the Public Today

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Wednesday afternoon, Apple has released iOS 9.1 to the public for all iOS devices capable of running iOS 9. The new firmware update includes a variety of bug fixes and performance improvements, and adds a handful of new Emoji to the operating system.

Lets hope this helps with some of the current iOS issues some of us are plagued with like loss of Ground Station support for P2's

The full change log included with the update from Apple is as follows:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Apple
This release includes new features, improvements and bug fixes, including:

• Live Photos now intelligently senses when you raise or lower your iPhone, so that Live Photos will automatically not record these movements
  • Over 150 new emoji characters with full support for Unicode 7.0 and 8.0 emojis
  • Improved stability including CarPlay, Music, Photos, Safari, and Search
  • Improved performance while in Multitasking UI
  • Fixes an issue that could cause Calendar to become unresponsive in Month view
  • Fixes an issue that prevented Game Center from launching for some users
  • Resolves an issue that zoomed the content of some apps
  • Resolves an issue that could cause an incorrect unread mail count for POP mail accounts
  • Fixes an issue that prevented users from removing recent contacts from new mail or messages
  • Fixes an issue that caused some messages to not appear in Mail search results
  • Resolves an issue that left a gray bar in the body of an Audio Message
  • Fixes an issue that caused activation errors on some carriers
  • Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from updating from the App Store

For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
Apple security updates - Apple SupportThe update is available in the Settings application under General > Software Update if you're interested in downloading the update Over the Air (OTA). Alternatively, you can plug your iOS device into your computer and launch iTunes to download the latest version of iOS and install it.

iOS 9.1 is not vulnerable to the Pangu9 jailbreak, so those that are wanting to keep a jailbreak should refrain from upgrading.

Reactions: BigAl07
Just looked the app with linking with vision and I noticed I can't delete waypoints. Do I have to be linked to pv2+ to do it ?
I also upgraded to iOS 9.1.

Think your abandoned, users of DJI's Ground Station on P2's haven't been able to use the app since iOS 9 came out.
Even though a lot of us use it, it's a forgotten tool now since the P3 comes with it built in. I am starting to think they will never fix it. :(

Why can't they just revert it back to 48 ? I heard that works fine ? Christ there's places still selling these things.

GoPro is doing it now too, on purpose, latest update removed USB video out so no more FPV use. HDMI out only.
Anyone who updates will no longer be able to use it on their Phantom or Yuneec for FPV again.

So what's the point and buying a DJI product then they won't update the software ? I feel like I've been screwed. At least update the app so we can still use it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj