Apple iOS 9

How about Iphone 6 Plus? anyone successfully flown that configuration with iOS 9?

Ian using iso 9 on iPad mini 2, up to now no problems to report.

2 successful flights with iPhone 6 and P3P

Updated my 6+ and iPad Air 2 today. Flew both. No problems. Seems a little snappier on OS side of things.
Supposed to be 20% faster on apps that are configured for 9.0! Perhaps DJI already built that into the last release?

Supposed to be 20% faster on apps that are configured for 9.0! Perhaps DJI already built that into the last release?
Not the DJI app, just the iOS system in general. I have the bug that it's not showing my locations now in the flight logs.

Not the DJI app, just the iOS system in general. I have the bug that it's not showing my locations now in the flight logs.
Bummer! At least you can sync the flight logs with other devices still on 8.4.2 though, and view them from there with location info still intact. I just synced the Flight Logs to my iOS 9.0 iPhone 6+ and watched as it stripped all the location info on prior flights, and replaced it with Map Loading. :eek:Apparently, syncing from an iOS 9.0 device strips out flight location on that device. Must be a sync issue with iOS 9, so the bug won't show up until you force a sync. The arrow also no longer moves along the flight route either. Very annoying when you fly straight out and back along the same yellow line, as you cannot see the aircraft location any more on the return! :oops:

9.0.1 or 9.0.2 does not work with P3P and mini 2. Lose FPV, the screen starts to lag, flicker and then go turn gray.

9.0.1 or 9.0.2 does not work with P3P and mini 2. Lose FPV, the screen starts to lag, flicker and then go turn gray.
Mini 2 has the slowest processor of all the previously "supported" devices, and it's not DJI's fault that Apple created an iOS update that steals system resources away, causing sluggish performance on all apps, including DJI GO.

Last edited:
Mini 2 has the slowest processor of all the previously "supported" devices, and it's not DJI's fault that Apple created an iOS update that it can't handle underneath DJI GO.
Bummer.... That ain't looking good for me then..... Just about to upgrade my iPad mini 2 too the latest iOS then upgrade the pilot app.

I have noticed my iPad Air is much slower since then new upgrade:eek:

Reactions: dirkclod
Bummer.... That ain't looking good for me then..... Just about to upgrade my iPad mini 2 too the latest iOS then upgrade the pilot app.

I have noticed my iPad Air is much slower since then new upgrade:eek:
iPad Air 2 is still Apple's state of the art tablet, until the 12" one arrives...
No update to the Air 2 to accompany iOS 9 speaks volumes. Even the brand new Mini 4 is still 1/3 slower than the Air 2 and has an inferior heat sink.

P3S...Mini 2 -9.0.2.. App version 2.3.0
Working fine here .
Great news dirk, gonna try it today so fingers x I'll have no lagging/iPad crashing like what I've read about;)

P3S...Mini 2 -9.0.2.. App version 2.3.0
Working fine here .
Don't think Mrs P will allow me to buy another iPad mini, only had this one since June as you know...;)

Don't think Mrs P will allow me to buy another iPad mini, only had this one since June as you know...;)
Ya didn't push her hard enough then :)
JK ;)

Reactions: Clampit
Lol:D:D yep I think your right there buddy:D well could be a next time:D watch this space;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj