Apple air 2 picture quality

Reaction score
I have just bought a air 2 to go with my p3p, have been using an apple 6 plus, but the quality of the display seems soft, not impressed with it so far, am I missing something
Thanks

I have just bought a air 2 to go with my p3p, have been using an apple 6 plus, but the quality of the display seems soft, not impressed with it so far, am I missing something
Thanks

I bought one today as well. I also have a iPad mini 2. I think the FPV quality is about the same but my iPad Air 2 runs DJI Go app much better.

I just gave in and brought a Air 2 and it does run really good ...better then my Galaxy S2

I use a air 2 aswell. Remember the video down link is only 720. The videos you record during flight that are stored on your iPad are also low res. Pulling the sd card from the bird and loading on a computer is the only way to get the real deal. If your like me... a new computer will also be in your future if you have a older machine and shooting in 2.7 or 4k.

I can do 2K pretty well 4k too but I convert to 1080p I don't export 4k or 2k

You won't find a better tablet to run the GO App than the iPad Air 2. It's the King.

& If and when Apple decide to release the iPad Air 3 128GB Cellular it will take over the lofty throne. ;-)

Glad to hear so many here, are enjoying the flight...

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav