Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Apparently no reason for this P1 flight

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by Monte55, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Monte55

Sometimes you just have to practice. Flying close to ground is bad and crash...total bunk..I was using my new GoPro Session on my ball cap and had a good time. You don't realize how much you move your head while flying.

2. Blue Bird

Lol, I do the same thing with my Hero 4. A bit heavier but I know where your coming from. I had to make adjustments a few times, but it is cool when you edit the video from both into one. More perspective. That is if you have a camera on the drone as well.:cool:

3. Monte55

If I had a camera on the Phantom I would feel I have to go slow and steady. Sometimes you just want to go a little nuts and hone your flying skills.

4. Blue Bird

Agreed. Practice makes perfect. When your ready to start doing some action scenes, then that going fast and nutty will pay off. LOL!:D

5. Monte55

I have always flown planes. As a kid it was control line. In 1989 started up again and got into RC. After the trainer got into scale type planes. Not as forgiving and easy to fly. I wanted to fly the plane like it should be flown to be realistic. Flying a J3 Cub like a jet because you have a large engine was not what I wanted to do. Anyone can take a plane off and get it into the air. Get it back down and do that perfect scale like landing or take off is something else. I started the rc stuff after getting my pilot certificate in my C150. So I was ...mentally ...in that rc plane. Hitting that spot landing was great. I flew the plane. It didn't fly me.