App showing more then 1 user, but its just me

Reaction score
Hi all My dji go app on my android phone shows 3 users, and 3 Phantom 4s, but I am the only 1 and I only have 1 phantom 4. Anyone kno how to correct this?... will deleting and reinstalling the app help, and will I lose my records if I do so?

thanx

I have & most likely many others as well have the same issue. My email address is one & my named Phantom is another. When you see one or the other, slide you finger on the name to the left to find the appropriate name.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have had this problem when flying multiple aircraft on one DJI account. Plus if you have renamed your drone or drones a few times as I have, you will see multiple logs as well as all the names. As a drone tech, I use my device to register new aircraft so I have a few user names in my app.

I delete all my flight records, now I am down to just 1 account, and my lvl, so if I dont name my drone and leave all as is, I hopefully will only have me... we'll see, I'll check back

SO I flew out, actually set a record for my self, just over 30 000 feet distance, and 46.1 miles per hour... when I checked my records I have 2 pilots again I guess we're stuck with it...when I sync all records get added to both... I wounder if we set drones name with loggin name will there only be 1 pilot?... I'll try tomoorw I guess

SO I flew out, actually set a record for my self, just over 30 000 feet distance, and 46.1 miles per hour... when I checked my records I have 2 pilots again I guess we're stuck with it...when I sync all records get added to both... I wounder if we set drones name with loggin name will there only be 1 pilot?... I'll try tomoorw I guess
30 000 feet distance, and 46.1 miles per hour is impossible with out a Mod!

Last edited:
30 000 feet distance, and 46.1 miles per hour is impossible!

There are many people that would disagree with you. I am one
93000 feet round trip With moded battery and RC.
50000 feet round trip stock antaenna stock battery
Fastest speed 63mph with high tail wind

36a91e8456fb5c360f709e019afcd83f_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
He goes out at 30mph into a head wind for about 12 mins and comes back with tail wind at over 40mph without any mods needed. Will land art less than %10 battery though, depending on a few other things.

The Op said 30000 Ft distance on a stock Phantom? That is impossible!

There are many people that would disagree with you. I am one
93000 feet round trip With moded battery and RC.
50000 feet round trip stock antaenna stock battery
Fastest speed 63mph with high tail wind

36a91e8456fb5c360f709e019afcd83f_thumb.jpg

I have been looking for info on the battery mod, I have seen the video's, but need a list of materials, and or links to find them... and your right, I coulda went further but I was with the wind and wanted to make sure I get back... and that speed is easily reached in sport mod

if I can figure out how to post a screen shot I'll show you

Reactions: ray rokni
I have been looking for info on the battery mod, I have seen the video's, but need a list of materials, and or links to find them... and your right, I coulda went further but I was with the wind and wanted to make sure I get back... and that speed is easily reached in sport mod

Oh you have a 4 or 3?
And it's this 30000 round trip or 30000 there and 30000 back?
Either way they are both possible and I have done over 30000 with stock antaenna and a battery mod to see the range of a p3 stock antaenna.
If it is the stock4, then definitely possible
If it is a stock3 then it needs a lot of planning but very possible by the math I just gave in the previous post.

Heebus. For a lot of mod info go to these posts
Dual battery mod
Official p3 range leader board

Pm me and I'll give you all the info you need if you are interested in modding your p3 for more time and range

The Op said 30000 Ft distance on a stock Phantom? That is impossible!

The example I gave you is all standard p3.
I have tested the stock RC to about 33000, so I know it can do that.
As far as battery, if you do the math on the possible scenario i gave, you can see it is possible.
And if he had a p4, then it it's absolutely possible

looking for mods on my P4 actually

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.