APP not saving configuration....

Reaction score
Hi.

After made update from 1.1.9 to 1.4, and update RC to 1.3.2.0, i also start using app 2.1.0.

The previous version i use was 1.1.0.

Problem:

I don`t see my configurations saved any more! For instance, altitude return on RTH, if i configure to 60M, after get out app, it resets to 0!

THIS is very dangerous.

Also VPS, and other important configurations, don`t get saved, as previous app 1.1.0.

Is a problem of mine or someone can confirm this problem?

I use my phone Android, and i did a install from a APK (+- 43Mg).

Solutions? Ideas?

mine does the same it goes back to 0 but it keeps the setting in the phantom, i tried the return to home in the middle of a field and it climbed to the right height before returning to home.

A lot of the settings reset with every new firmware. You have to go through them all every time you update.

A lot of the settings reset with every new firmware. You have to go through them all every time you update.
Absolutely. Settings checks need to a part of every FW update. Also before every flight just to be sure.

Reactions: JoBe
Strange.....i did that before the flight....

Moments ago i just connect the P3 to see how things....it seems now most of the options are been record...

Have to wait to better weather and try if everything is recorded....

I will keep updated this tread.

A number of setting require you to be connected to the P3 to make and save changes, and as said above they get saved within the P3.

Reactions: Mordor
Yes......this last time i did it with more calm, and with the P3 conected....
60 meters to return was ok!

Lets hope for the best, then! ;-)

Hope this tread help the users that like me update for the first time!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj