App is disconnected

Reaction score
I know others have had this issue, but I'm unable to find a fix so far. I unboxed a new P4P, installed all firmware updates, but now the Go 4 app on my Galaxy S7 says disconnected. I also have tried using an iPhone 7 with the same issue. The controller flashes quickly with red & yellow lights. I did relink the controller also. I can move the left stick and the camera does slightly move. Sorry for a repetitive question, but I don't know what else to do. Thanks.

I know others have had this issue, but I'm unable to find a fix so far. I unboxed a new P4P, installed all firmware updates, but now the Go 4 app on my Galaxy S7 says disconnected. I also have tried using an iPhone 7 with the same issue. The controller flashes quickly with red & yellow lights. I did relink the controller also. I can move the left stick and the camera does slightly move. Sorry for a repetitive question, but I don't know what else to do. Thanks.
Make sure you are powering up. You have to double tap and hold the power button on the second tap for it to come on.

I ended up doing a factory reset on everything. Powered back up, updated firmware, and now everything seems to be working properly. Thanks for the replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic