App help needed

Reaction score
I just did the update to the DJI Go app. I went out for a flight just now and it wouldn't let me take photo or video. It showed the live feed, and the button was there, but dimmed out. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get it to take any photos or video.

Any ideas? Could it be a bug in the latest version of the app? If so, any way to downgrade to the previous version?

Flying a Phantom 3 Standard.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I just did the update to the DJI Go app. I went out for a flight just now and it wouldn't let me take photo or video. It showed the live feed, and the button was there, but dimmed out. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get it to take any photos or video.

Any ideas? Could it be a bug in the latest version of the app? If so, any way to downgrade to the previous version?

Flying a Phantom 3 Standard.

Thanks.

Does the app show how much space is on your SD card?

Thanks for the replies. I figured it out. The sd card turned out to be full, but the new version of the app didn't tell me that. I swapped out my iPad for my iPhone, which had the previous version installed, and it informed me the card was full. Worked fine with both versions once I formatted the card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik