app finally crashed

Reaction score
The pilot app finally crashed on my note 4. My phone didn't overheat or anything, it just crashed......at 10% power. Luckily I was only about 50 or so feet in the air. Might consider using airplane mode next time, since I've yet to use RTH or auto-takeoff so GPS won't be a problem. Does anyone know if the maps still work if it's turned off?

Oh phone battery was almost dead too, that probably might be the issue too

If you like it - like your lags. Do not change your phone - just buy an iPad just for flying.

The app does seem to cater toward ios over android, the flight simulation isn't even on the android version. Might look into a mini or something plus a bigger screen hurt

The suggestion to go to iOS is a ridiculous one as it all works perfectly well on Android. Just open the app and map to get the latest, then throw it in airplane mode and you are good to fly. Apple lovers will say go to an Apple product because there are no issues; not true. Android users will say go to Android because there are no issues; not true. The reality is to just use the device you have because everything has issues with crashing once in a while.

Reactions: Grimfever
The suggestion to go to iOS is a ridiculous one as it all works perfectly well on Android. Just open the app and map to get the latest, then throw it in airplane mode and you are good to fly. Apple lovers will say go to an Apple product because there are no issues; not true. Android users will say go to Android because there are no issues; not true. The reality is to just use the device you have because everything has issues with crashing once in a while.
Good to know. Besides an ipod I really don't use apple products (not really an ios fan). That's money I can spend on an extra battery and backpack.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20