App dji go with permession root

Reaction score
Hi guys, do you not have a permission root on your smartphone? With the app: game killer or game guardian I think is possible to modify the set of max altitude... also with the app fake Gps, is possible to change your location, with a new restart of the dji go, the app not recognize your real place and you can fly with all channel free ( or bad...depend of your country)

Those things are not possible since those limits are enforced by the firmware in your Phantom. They will still be enforced even if you only fly with the remote controller.

Reactions: Lescenatt
also with the app fake Gps, is possible to change your location, with a new restart of the dji go, the app not recognize your real place and you can fly with all channel free ( or bad...depend of your country)

Bad idea. Change location and your drone does a RTH.. then it's bye bye bird lol

Neon Euc

The limit is 500m or about 1500. That should be plenty for anyone.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app
No, not for me... I donT want go out of the atmosfere, From 500meters of hightude to Land, the p4p on standard mode, take about 4/5 minute to land ... Very expensive, think you at 1500meters ( no feet) and far away from your return home , if you land you are very lucky and Pray for this!
Sorry for my bad english, :) I live near the lake and the Alps, the Mountain are about 1700mt, and for me is not necessary flight above them but just use the drone. The limit of 500mt, Not permit me to continue the run near the mountain ( above the tree not in the space over 500mt) . The visual position system show me 70mt from ground and 400 mt away from my starting point but unfortunately for my drone I stay 500mt from my home position and stop me the continue...:( I can extended the limit of the 500mt, land more above of my start point, but lost time and may be possible to have a lost of signal ( not new) and go up to rescue

Bad idea. Change location and your drone does a RTH.. then it's bye bye bird lol

Neon Euc
You can use the return position of your phone when you want! When need to return you can set your exact location and push rth..you have just to remember the minutes of flight

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav