App camera view issues

Reaction score
I have a P3A and cannot get to camera mode in the DJI app. I had to redownload the app today and the last time I updated the drone and controller was in October, so I don’t know if I have the latest firmware. Also none of my previous flight records were in the app after signing in. So, the controller and drone are connected and I can even start the props and move the gimbal. I just can’t get into the camera mode through the app. Any suggestions?

What device? And this might seem silly but did you download the correct Go app? Had to ask.

Maybe an IOS user will answer better, but I seem to recall some recent issues with the latest IOS and GO. You would need to provide, the pre-P4 version of the Go app you are using, the model Iphone and the IOS version that is on the phone.

Please relink the controller to AC.

@alokbhargava Being this statement was made, "So, the controller and drone are connected and I can even start the props and move the gimbal. It appears this is a different issue. I may be wrong, but it appears that way.

My guess was based on the statement that the member can’t go to the camera mode anymore.

Well I don’t know how to relink the controller without getting into the camera mode on the app

Try This:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20