Apollo Airobotic GoPro Lens Hood?

Reaction score
Have anyone tried out the Apollo Airobotic GoPro Lens Hood?
I got mine today, first impression is that it´s flimsy and that the production cost are close to zero ;)

If it works then it´s worth the price since I can make copys for next to nothing if I need more.

70 cents to be precise. We started with hand-cut versions, but found they looked unprofessional. This whole thing is a fine line between effectiveness, rigidity, and weight. If it works for your applications, it is definitely worth the price.

Please review it's utility and post any problems. Every few months we go back and review the design to make sure we're getting the most out of it. Our primary goal is to avoid ruined shots.

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” -Airman's Odyssey

I haven´t had any prop shadows since I got it, but on the other hand we don´t have that much sun in Sweden during the winter. I´m going to the caribbean in jan - feb, time will tell if it works as it should.

Only "problem" is that it gets "caught up" on the gimbal "securing pin" during the GPS calibration and gets a little bent. I might just take that pin out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.