Apk Source

Reaction score
Where is a trusted source to download APK go apps from. I'm looking for 2.9.1. There was a thread somewhere that gave apks from a site called apkbeast or something like that. Can anyone help ? The ones I'm trying have map issues and some even still set your home point 11,000 feet away.

It seems odd to me that I can't find one that everything works right. One the maps doesn't work, the other the home point is way off and so on. I'm wondering if dji has bought all these. I can't even find 2.9.1 on apk mirror. Which one of the go apps sent a ton of birds off to distant home point ?

I've used these with no problems so has my nephew. are you having issues with the ones I've linked ?

I've used these with no problems so has my nephew. are you having issues with the ones I've linked ?

I actually haven't tried that one. I'm still running older firmware on both my birds and was using 2.9.1 and it worked great. I downgraded my samsung s7 today from android 7 back to its original 6.0.1 and then proceeded to get the apk installed and can't get any of the 2.9.1 downloads to work.

when you open that link scroll down the page you see a list of all the APK files pick one that was being used at the time your firmware was current

Reactions: Indiana_pyro
Oh heck, I didn't scroll down far enough. I did go to APKSum and downloaded 2.9.1. I still couldn't get maps to work with my standard so I connected my pro to see what might happen. Maps came right up with the pro, then connected the standard again and the maps are working fine with it now. I have no idea why or what just happened but for now it seems to be working. I will wait till saylight to test it. My video feed turned horrible with the standard a few weeks ago when my phone was updated to android 7. Thanks guys for the quick responses.

Oh heck, I didn't scroll down far enough. I did go to APKSum and downloaded 2.9.1. I still couldn't get maps to work with my standard so I connected my pro to see what might happen. Maps came right up with the pro, then connected the standard again and the maps are working fine with it now. I have no idea why or what just happened but for now it seems to be working. I will wait till saylight to test it. My video feed turned horrible with the standard a few weeks ago when my phone was updated to android 7. Thanks guys for the quick responses.
no prob happy flying

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic