AOSD Tablet for P4

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm looking for a 9.7 inch Android tablet with inbuilt GPS and HDMI out for future use with FPV goggles. Managed to find this;

Aosd S98 RK3288 Quad Core 1.8Ghz 9.7 Inch Android 5.1.1 WIFI Tablet Sale - Banggood Mobile

Looks pretty good but not a brand I have heard of. I was looking at this one as well which has dual boot windows and adnroid with better specs but has no internal GPS sadly;

Teclast X98 Pro WIFI Intel Z8500 Quad Core 2.24GHz 9.7 Inch Dual Boot Tablet Sale - Banggood Mobile

Has anyone had any experience with these Chinese tablets? The Teclast X98 has forums and all but the AOSR I can find bugger all on.

If you can go with a smaller 8" screen, The $200 NVIDIA Shield K1 is a great choice - powerful specs, HDMI out, GPS, and also a very large support community just within this forum.

If you can go with a smaller 8" screen, The $200 NVIDIA Shield K1 is a great choice - powerful specs, HDMI out, GPS, and also a very large support community just within this forum.

+1

the Banggood one is same price as Nvidea Shield
the Banggodd one will take a month to get..
Warranty or help if broke....

Nvidia Shield can be in your hands today!
and is a great flight tablet with what you need
slightly smaller but 8" works well

good luck and have fun flying!

Reactions: Madkant
Hmmm, I was all keen on a 9.7" screen but the specs on the shield and reviews are great! I think I will go that way. Thanks mate :)

Hmmm, I was all keen on a 9.7" screen but the specs on the shield and reviews are great! I think I will go that way. Thanks mate :)
No problem!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31