Anyone Work On Modified P3P

Reaction score
looking for someone to take the motherboard and internals out of one working p3p and move to a new hydro dipped housing, plus finish hooking up a bird side/air side booster. some of the work i have all ready done. all antennas have been installed, and battery housing installed, and the lower sensor unit installed. i do not have time to finish it, plus i am not sure of which antenna goes to the bird side booster mod. also need to take compass wiring out of working one and move to hydro dipped hull.

What is the benefit of a hydro dipped hull?

looking for someone to take the motherboard and internals out of one working p3p and move to a new hydro dipped housing, plus finish hooking up a bird side/air side booster. some of the work i have all ready done. all antennas have been installed, and battery housing installed, and the lower sensor unit installed. i do not have time to finish it, plus i am not sure of which antenna goes to the bird side booster mod. also need to take compass wiring out of working one and move to hydro dipped hull.
The booster goes on the antenna on rear leg, not the one with the compass. You are allmost done just finish it before you lose any parts.

Reactions: Digdat0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1