Anyone using IOSD Mini assistant? share ...

Reaction score
Mods please feel free to move this tread, I did not see a forum dedicated to IOSD mini ..

I just wanted to know if anyone using the IOSD mini is using the assistant software for it?

I connected the IOSd to make sure it had latest firmware prior to install, however looking around it has some great features,just wanted to know if anyone has used any of the features and if so please elaborate.

thanks !

i havent tested it out yet but i have seen in videos that you can adjust the readings (numbers that appear on screen).

for example if for any reason the numbers on the left were not to fit in the screen well you can move them more to the centre so that they fit.

and maybe a couple of other features which i can't remember

cheers

i wanted feet instead of meters any way of changing? and it also has a logging feature. was wondering if anyone knows whats that about.....

Yes, use the iOSD every time I fly and yes it was good you used the assistant to update the iOSD, it needed it to work properly. No, there is no way to change meters to feet. Not aware of the logging feature when connected to my barebones Phantom 2 Non-vision.

I do record the information from each flight. The video from the GoPro is overlaid with the iOSD information and transmitted to a monitor on the ground and the monitor is connected to a DVR to record the video. That video is stored for future reference: height, distance, speed, etc, etc. It may come in handy in the event of a flyaway or crash review.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik