Anyone used the PolarPro DJI PHANTOM 4 GIMBAL LOCK / LENS COVER?

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I am wondering if anyone has used the PolarPro DJI PHANTOM 4 GIMBAL LOCK / LENS COVER?

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Yup. Bought some lenses a couple weeks ago and the lock came with them. Works great and easier to put on and remove than the one that comes with the P4

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yup. Bought some lenses a couple weeks ago and the lock came with them. Works great and easier to put on and remove than the one that comes with the P4

Thanks @Javiejav. I didn't realize there was a bundle that included the lock. I need some ND filters myself.

There's a guy on another thread that offers the lock and case with online orders. Let me find his contact information for you

I just bought the cinema three pack and video came out great!! Here's the lake video from a couple weeks ago.

Make your order and email Jeff and let him know your order number and that you got his info from this site and he'll hook you up with the case and lock. Too easy!

I just bought the cinema three pack and video came out great!! Here's the lake video from a couple weeks ago.

Make your order and email Jeff and let him know your order number and that you got his info from this site and he'll hook you up with the case and lock. Too easy!

You bet me to the punch! This is awesome! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Cinema series vivid collection
a18d52352831c2564e1e76ac265a1fb5_thumb.jpg

Reactions: dudemang
And here's the case that he sends with the order

Ya man. The case is solid. Customer service is solid. Lenses are solid. Good route to go!

Reactions: dudemang
I purchased the Polar Pro Cinema Series Shutter Collection, and the Phantom 4 three pack ( a blue/silver filter) they both came with the free case to hold them, but also purchased the gimbal lock and like Javiejav said a much better product than the gimbal lock that came with the Phantom 4. The filters are amazing and fit like a glove. Would highly recommend!

I purchased the Polar Pro Cinema Series Shutter Collection, and the Phantom 4 three pack ( a blue/silver filter) they both came with the free case to hold them, but also purchased the gimbal lock and like Javiejav said a much better product than the gimbal lock that came with the Phantom 4. The filters are amazing and fit like a glove. Would highly recommend!

AZ do you have any video that you'd be willing to share that you've taken with your filters?? I would appreciate seeing anything that you've done

I bought the three pack of vivid PolarPro lenses. I also bought the gimbal lock. It's all great. WAY better than the stock gimbal lock. It fits perfect with the Polar Pro filters as well. I just ordered the PolarPro filter case from their website. It looks way better than the cases on Amazon that look like repurposed external hard drive cases.

I bought the three pack of vivid PolarPro lenses. I also bought the gimbal lock. It's all great. WAY better than the stock gimbal lock. It fits perfect with the Polar Pro filters as well. I just ordered the PolarPro filter case from their website. It looks way better than the cases on Amazon that look like repurposed external hard drive cases.

KC10... You may want to email Jeff at polarpro... He has been offering the case free with any purchases thru the website and referencing this site. His email is above on one of my previous messages. Email him with your order number from polarpro and he'll hook u up!!

Reactions: KC10Chief
I am very new at this, ands am having trouble uploading the video. i will keep trying.

Try uploading to YouTube or Vimeo and sharing the link on this site

AZ do you have any video that you'd be willing to share that you've taken with your filters?? I would appreciate seeing anything that you've done

What file extension would i use to post video here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers