Anyone used or familiar with this backpack?

Reaction score
Based on reviews alone, the first one looks like a solid buy.

Kinda was thinking that myself, 10 reviews and only 1 person had issue, and he had to cut to fit for a 3. Just was hoping someone around here maybe had one and could speak to the good or bad. I will probably give it a go and post my thoughts after It arrives! Thx

Both look OK to me. Need to consider hard or soft case, hard is difficult to live with on a day to day basis, but good for traveling.
Some cases allow you to store with props attached,obviously they are bulkier.
Me I use a soft case with Back pack straps, and I like to take the props off,I examine the motors this way, spin them and feel for defects.
I do not normally take my charger out in the back pack,and this leaves room for more stuff,spare props,prop guards,some tools etc.
Ultimately personal choice.

I went with the cheaper one, seemed silly to pay more for the exact same bag almost. I also found a review on Youtube, guy took it with him to Hawaii for a week and had nothing but things to report. Should be here early next week, will post an update when it arrives!

Check out the backpacks on eBay.. Got mine for $35.. Very similar and does the same as the expensive one. Search on Phantom2 vision plus backpack.

Is there really a difference between a P2 & P3 case?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's the same thing a lot of pockets and build the same way I got this one from eBay
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446676666.010090.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic