Anyone try the new app???

Reaction score
64797cbcf8d78a683475adb464ec1283.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I too saw the flight areas, however the one listed is a prohibited area due to horse back riding trails. Nor does it list the local club flying field. I am guessing it takes local input. Haven't researched the whole app yet but will.

says my tablet isn't compatible

it says my tablet isn't compatible and it crashes on my LGG3. by the feedback it looks like it don't run on many android phones yet

cant get it on shield k-1

I had used it before once.

No Nearby tab for Canadian Pilots to find our phantom neighbors. Perhaps in the future as more of us adopt the app, it will include a broader scope of viewership.

RedHotPoker

I tried today again on iPhone, it has added social mapping too, you can see if some one has planned flying nearby if info has been added to the app. Im sure App will be a hit in future.

I tried today again on iPhone, it has added social mapping too, you can see if some one has planned flying nearby if info has been added to the app. Im sure App will be a hit in future.
Does it have anything to do with the dji app? Wondering because I don't want to update my app

It made my DJI Go app mess up my experience and level. I will just stick to the peeps I have met here to fly with for now.

Does it have anything to do with the dji app? Wondering because I don't want to update my app

No this is an independent app. But I am not hearing good feedback about it. I'm told DJI is collecting all sort of personal info about people thru this app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20