Anyone try BTG Carbon Fiber props from amazon?

Reaction score
Amazon is selling BTG branded carbon fiber props. Both carbon fiber reinforced with a composite hub and carbon fiber weave with a metal hub.

Anyone have experience with them?

Yea yea you should be weary of third party stuff on your $1K investment etc. Just wondering.

Are they cheap? What's the incentive to anyone to buy them and risking their aircraft?

Basically the incentive is that "supposedly" they are tuned better then the standard props along with being quieter. The DJI 9450 Carbon Fiber with yellow tips are on sale for $15.00 and for a couple bucks - worth it for the look. I bought a set and will see how they fly this week. http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Reinforce...eywords=DJI+Phantom+3+9450+Carbon+fiber+props

Amazon.com: BTG 8PCS 9" Carbon Fiber Self-tightening Self-locking Propellers Props for DJI Phantom 3 Professional Pro Standard Advanced: Toys & Games

Only use the DJI carbon fiber props. I have been using them for 6 months and feel safe using them. I would never take a chance on 3rd party props.

Amazon is selling BTG branded carbon fiber props. Both carbon fiber reinforced with a composite hub and carbon fiber weave with a metal hub.
You need composite hubs to deal with dynamic braking on the P3.
It's doubtful you'll find any improvement with the replacement props.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj