Anyone tried setting up their Gimbal for automatic tilt?

Reaction score
I was looking around the other day for this exact thing and couldn't find anyone that had done it.

I'd love to set up one of the currently useless switches on my Devo 7 to slowly tilt my gimbal downwards/upwards automatically by just flicking a switch. Would defiantly give you much smoother shots as the manual tilt control on my devo 7 is extremely clumsy.

Obviously my transmitter is an entry level piece of crap (my tension control actually broke yesterday) so I doubt I'd be able to program something like that. I'm curious if anyone else has set up their's to do something like this tho.

Gizmo3000 said:
I'm not familiar with the Devo, but apparently it has p-mixes, so perhaps you can set up a p-mix that will automatically change the value of Chan5 to the max (or a certain level).

I figured out an automatic tilt for the Futaba if you want to check it out, maybe it'll be similar on the Devo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS8_y8Px1kw

Sweet video! I'm looking into it now but I don't think the Devo I have lets you program the p-mix like that :/

At least now I have a better idea of how to set it up to if I do figure it out.

Thanks Gizmo, I used your video a couple of months ago and it works like a charm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers